If you want to help Maxfacta, you are invited to work for us as a volunteer. Volunteer work includes:
- Counseling children and other community members
- Organizing youth rallies and sensitization drives
- Engaging in writing proposals
- Teaching children to earn a living
- Helping in fund-raising activities.
If you have additional ideas for Maxfacta, you are free to tell them to us and implement them.
If you are interested in working for Maxfacta as a volunteer, you can make an on-line application .
Requirement for Volunteers
To volunteer for Maxfacta, it is necessary that you fulfill the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a great command of English and/or Swahili
- Be a good facilitator
- Be a considerate listener to people with varying needs
- Have good inter-personal skills and be patient
- Have at least basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Have a passion for helping people
Those wishing to volunteer direct to Maxfacta should do so by posting your application to our email address email@example.com or via postal mail or by delivering the application to the centre.