To realize a nation where young people infected and affected by HIV/AIDS are fully empowered and can take charge of their lives and livelihood
- To mobilize as many HIV positive youth as posible in order to form more support groups that will help them both emotionally and empower them mentally.
- To empower young people living with HIV/AIDS and other PLHIV (people living with HIV) to live positively with the infection
- To provide forums for young people infected and affected by HIV/AIDS to share experiences, resources and to promote networking and collaboration efforts among youth serving the organizations.
- To train the youth on income generating projects to enhance their self-reliance.
- To facilitate the formation of community theater groups of young people as an alternative communication channel to reach the youth with HIV/AIDS messages.
- To create awareness on HIV/AIDS through a personal experience approach, while emphasizing the particular vulnerability of young people to HIV infection.
- To promote and sustain behavior change and positive living amnong youth and people living with HIV/AIDS and their community members.
- To promote exchange programs between Maxfacta members and other organization members from different countries, in order to facilitate capacity building, share different ideas and cultural experiences.